There are many development tools available for Ubuntu. A list of some of these is included below.
Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) and source-code editors
- Anjuta is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for C and C++.
- Bluefish is a powerful editor for experienced web designers and programmers.
- Eclipse is an IDE for Java and other programming languages. It forms the basis for closed-source programs such as JBuilder.
- Eric is a fully featured Python and Ruby IDE.
- Geany is a general-purpose IDE which can handle manydifferent programming and markup languages.
- IDLE is the Python IDE built with the Tkinter GUI toolkit.
- KDevelop is a IDE for KDE which supports many programming languages.
- MonoDevelop is an IDE for writing Mono/.NET applications in C# and other languages.
- NetBeans is a Java IDE that features support for CVS and a form builder.
- Quanta is a powerful IDE for web development and features support for DocBook editing.
Source-code management systems
- Glade is a user interface designer for building GNOME and GTK applications.
ปล. ก่อนจะ complie ได้ต้องทำการติดตั้ง build-essential package ซะก่อน