To create a USB stick from which you can install Ubuntu, you must first download Ubuntu. Then, follow these instructions:
- Insert a USB stick with at least 2GB of free space.
- Open the dash and search for Startup Disk Creator.
- Select the Startup Disk Creator to launch the app.
- Click ‘Other’ to choose the downloaded ISO file.
- Select the file and click ‘Open’.
- Select the USB stick in the bottom box and click ‘Make Startup Disk’.
- That’s it! When the process completes, you’ll be ready to restart your computer and begin installing Ubuntu.